What is our committee responsible for providing?
We require very little from our committees to produce a rodeo. The following is what you will need to provide:
- Electric Hookup
- Portable water source for livestock
- EMT on site during performance time
- A tractor with front end loader and tools to unload arena and work the grounds
What does Rolling Stone Rodeo Co. supply?
We will supply everything needed to produce a rodeo.
- Portable arena (holding pens, bucking chutes, panels etc.)
- Added money for contestants
- $1,000,000 liability spectator insurance
- Contestants through sanctioning with different rodeo associations
- All labor for rodeo performance
- Announcer with P.A. system
- Funny man (rodeo clown)
- Pickup Men
- Bull Fighters
- Specialty Acts
- Arena set-up and tear down crew
How long does the performance last?
A typical rodeo lasts between 2 to 2 1/2 hours. This allows fans the right amount of entertainment. Due to the high number of contestants that Rolling Stone Rodeo Co. brings to a rodeo, we usually have contestant overflow in order to stay in between the above time frame.
Is the Rodeo committee covered under insurance?
All of our rodeos carry a $1,000,000 Spectator Liability Insurance which covers the grounds and spectators. Our contestants and crew are covered under our sanctioning bodies insurance.
What does Rolling Stone Rodeo Co. offer to help cover the cost of events?
We offer advertising and sponsorship packages for our events to help cover rodeo costs while supporting local community businesses.
How large of of area is needed to produce a rodeo?
We generally need an area of 100' (wide) x 200' (long), but we can accommodate to almost any location as small as 60' (wide) x 150' (long). It is also best to have a flat soil surface to produce our event.
Have more questions?
Please contact us today 513.659.8881